Raising awareness of BRT within our student network and beyond!
Our BRT Ambassador positions aim to provide invaluable experience that will enhance your professional profile, enable you to develop new skills, and network with various experts. We look forward to working with undergraduate students from any area of study from Edinburgh Napier University.
As student representatives of BRT, you will gain extra curriculum experience and enhance your professional profile. You will be able to network directly with our entrepreneurial community of students, staff and alumni and our wider entrepreneur and partner networks across various fields.
Flexible, adhoc work that fits around your timetable.
Scheme participation for the duration of your studies.
Develop a range of transferable skills to prepare you for work or future study including public speaking, presentation, communication, organisational and time management skills, as well as developing your confidence and ability to multitask.
Extra-curricular opportunities to meet with like-minded people and develop a social and professional network.
References for future employment.
The work will be varied depending on ability, interest and availability. Example responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Attendance and support at BRT events
- Promotions of BRT activity – services, events, blogs, posts etc.
- Respresenting BRT at University events - open days, freshers etc
- Submission of blog/ vlog content and support with capture of member case studies
- Regular activity updates meeting as an Ambassadorial team
- Support with campus promotion and outreach and Social media updates.
What are we looking for?
- Currently matriculated at Edinburgh Napier University
- Interest and passion for entrepreneurship
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in person and online
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness of our global community
- Represent the University with integrity, professionalism, and enthusiasm
- Friendly, approachable and happy to initiate contact with prospective students/ societies about engaging with BRT
- Reliable with good time management.
- Excellent team working skills, as well as self-motivated to work on individual tasks
- Some experience of creating social media/ blog/ vlog content.
All successful student ambassadors will get profiles on our BRT website, be encouraged to add experience and Student Ambassador title to LinkedIn/ Cv. Our team will also provide letters of recommendations upon request.
This programme welcomes all students to participate regardless of degree programme, year of study, nationality, or background. We only ask that your are enthusiastic individual and share the values BRT and Edinburgh Napier University.The program is also designed to be flexible around studies and availabilty. The BRT Student Ambassador is a voluntary position.
Applications close on Friday the 11th of November and our team will follow up with you to arrange a quick chat about the opportunity by Friday 18th November. If you have any questions email us at email@example.com