Our incubator will provide ambitious entrepreneurs with the necessary tools to quickly and efficiently iterate their way toward the best solutions. Whether you’re a first-time or repeat entrepreneur, our programme will help you improve your odds of making a product people want – and need – to buy.
24 Steps to a successful start up
What’s covered in this course?
This step-by-step guide to creating a succeessful start up will guide you through the following fundamentals.
This course is a must for anybody wanting to be in business or is in business. You will leave with so many ideas how to save time and money and succeed easier and faster.
Who should join the DE Incubator:
- Fledgling wantrepreneurs looking to start a business
- Entrepreneurs preparing to launch or who have launched a new business
- Entrepreneurs/founders/small business owners looking to grow or scale an existing business
- Experienced entrepreneurs
- Corporate intrapreneurs
If you have these types of questions, then this course is for you:
- With so much required to start a business, how do you connect all the pieces in proper perspective?
- How do I know if the idea I have to solve a problem is a good idea for a viable business?
- What market should I go after with the solution and who is the customer?
- When do I spend the time and money to build a prototype?
- How does the customer quantify the value of my solution to justify the purchase?
- What type of marketing strategy should I use and how do I incorporate Internet and social media?
- What is the best business model to create a sustainable business and make money?
- What is the best way to start making money to achieve cash flow and sustainability?
- What are my greatest risks and how can I mitigate them?
Register your interest for the next DE Incubator, due to kickoff in Spring 2024!